More Creations made for Markets

Well I have 4 nails left on my fingers, very sore!!! Promise tomorrow to have some timeout and get them fixed!!! Cant work without them.

Of To the stitches and craft Show @ Rosehill with My Hubbie tomorrow just for a short time I promised. LOL Wonder what goodie bags & Ideas I will bring home to create. Thanks Forever For changing Poppy's mind.....

Today I completed the first round of 6 x 6 cards, I colored all week so that today was creation day...

Back doing more bookmarks - Shaped Cards - for Easter & Special Days...
here are my creations - Minus Charms & Embelishments I'm still waiting at the letterbox for.
I ordered stuff back in Feburary and still waiting.....

Kenny K Image & Copic

Sassy Cheryl & Copic

Saturated Canary & Copic

Kenny K & Copic


Sassy Cheryl & Copic

Kenny K & Copic

Kenny K & Copic

Kenny K & Copic & my sisters present.

Haveagreatweekend (Whats left of it)

Yours in Craft

Jane (Nannymac)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy