FITZTOWN DESIGNER TEAM

Nothing better than to come home from work and see your creation displayed with a Digital image that can be purchased.
I love to create and I am honored to see me work.

This is Where the Digital Image can be obtained.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/6688939

Copics used.
hair: E70,E74,E77
Skin: Base E0000, E11,E000,BV00, E000. (ORDER OF COMBINATION)
DRESS: BLACK110, C10,C7,C5.
LIPS R14
SILVER LINING - I Tested out a new range of Sparkling Acid free UNI Gel ink rollers from one of my suppliers
 Down Underdirect.
Pigment ink waterproof. they come in a pack of 5.
Silver.
They love Copic Markers.
Paper & Chinese lettering from Alice in Paperland - Rydalmere NSW
Brass Fans from a Supplier.

Jane


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy