Twine & Dine In Paris..

Hi Everyone

Still not feeling 100% but the best medicine is to zone out and work on my creations. I go into another world and feeling unwell drifts away into my outerzone...

Today I am sharing with you my DT Design. 
This week challenge is USE TWINE or any Fibre.

Come join in the Challenges at http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

I love working with twine you can shape it to what you want.. Even the  glue works with me not against me.

My Images is from Sherri Baldy Stamps - Betsy Button.

You can find all Sherri's  Digital  Images on
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/index.php?
Little bit of a French theme. Lol Eiffel Tower gives it away and The Je Tamie (I love you)..

Here is my creation colour with Copic Markers you can purchase Copic Markers (Ciao & Sketch from my (Australia Only) Online store www.forevermarkers.com.au
Embellishments are my own collection with lots of Twine & Buttons.
Finished Creation
Hair and Face...

Clothing....


Yours In Craft

Jane McNally


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy