Re Located to Jervis Bay NSW, Nannymac Creations

Hi All,

Well I have finally retired from Full time work and now re located to Jervis Bay NSW.
My temporary office/craftroom once belong to my Grand Children and by the time they come down to visit they will probably be in big beds.
So with my Craft Station pack in storage, I have 2 tresel  tables, my Hubbies office desk and all my craft goodies packed in this room.. Its tiny cosy and bloody hot.... The chair is my dinning chair.. Hubbie forgot my good work chair, sore bum already.

Today I went out and got my hair cut/colour pressie from hubbie to make me feel better... bit down as I'm already missing the grandkids and my boys... my old workmates and friends.

I have finally found a hairdresser who cut/coloured my hair and I am extremely happy.

I have visited local craft shops for a chat... lol talking to myself and the dogs atm is getting boring. so this afternoon in the stinking heat I will create more Cards using my crazy imagination...

Here is the first card completed for my neighbors Danny & Sandy they have been wonderful here as I call it!!! in the bush!!!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy