Nannymac Creations First day on the job Creating...

Hi

Well Semi retired but still full time card making.. My own hours lol. Im working overtime....

Last night I completed 40 Incentive Cards for a Online Bank for there staff still have around 260 to go throughout the year... I hope they like the first lot... My Silhouette Cameo does not like commercial work.. and was playing up 1/2 way through cutting so I opted for the best solution By Hand.. Well they are Handmade Definitely - I am getting a New Electronic Cutter Next week a late Christmas present from hubbie.. Its commercial so can take my request with ease...  Finish them packed/seal and invoiced at 2.00am... Posted today.

Today I start on 2 images - Both were for the same theme, but I preferred the second Image from Some Odd girl The Birthday card theme was Beachy... She the customer Lisa left it in my hands and my imagination..
So the first image - I turned into a Valentine Day card... I have a few to do for Budawang so I'm busy for the next 4 days creating  stock...  Nannymac Creations is moving into a bigger area of Milton Budawang so I want to create a feeling of a "Little bit of Heaven on Earth" ..... Forever Jane's Corner...  I know she will be helping her Nana Create this theme....   Hubbie is collecting angel wings for me and butterflies for the ceiling... I will be creating cards for all Reason all seasons.

Hope it goes well.

Here are my creations to date:

I have a Wedding card to make as a special order - I have used Some Odd girl Stamp as it represents this very Happy Couple... hopefully I will complete tomorrow.. The coloring took 3 hours.



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy