Scrapbook Stamp Society First DT Design for 2014 Sherri Baldy Stamps

Hi,

Well I must be enjoying Semi Retirement as I'm catching up now on my DT Design works for Scrapbook Stamp Society & Aussie Bestie Team... Yahoo....

I have used Image 753 can be purchased on http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SherriBaldy

MENU

Copic Markers Used. 
Skin - E000,E00,E21,E11,E04 - R20.. 0 Blender
Hair - E31,E33,E35,E37,E59,E49.
Dress - R89,R85.R83,R81 - RV000, RV10
Shoes - T7, BV34

Glitter accent Gelly Roll by Sakura
Pearl Accent/Bling 
Flowers handmade using my Silhouette Cameo..

I have Created the Background using Die Cuts of Clouds, Air Brushed with Kaszazz Markers.
To create the look of Sky.
Heat embossed Stamp with Gold fleck...

Hope you like this Creations

Cheers.

Jane

For many more creations please visit my web page.
http://nannymaccreations.wix.com/nannymac-creations






Comments

Desire Fourie said…
OH wow, this is just stunningly gorgeous with awesome colouring. That sky is just out of this world.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy