love is in the air - Wedding Card Orders

Hi all
been busy preparing orders for new and returning customers... It must be the month for weddings... March... So I have incorporated Prima Paper doll stamp with my own version of the male.... that was hard sketch the male to join the Prima stamp I used my worst tool in my craft room. My light box, I can only use it in short burst as its really strong and gives massive headaches... I then traced my sketch to join the Prima doll and coloured skin, hair, suit with copics. The girls dress is done with 3 types of paper designs and  layered glitter glue and die cur and vinyl complete the creations as well as inserts of personal verses....  The next is a birthday card request....


Jane


Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy