Still more creations!!!

Hello Again,

I ran out of room so lets see if I can update with my latest colouring.
Whilst busy Learning new techniques I came across some beautiful Digital Images that inspired me.. from www.scrappersdelight.com I started to colour and colour and my technique in skin and hair even impressed ME... they were coming alive on each individual Image... Highlights and shading were coming together as well as depth and and texture... Now I think anyone who loves working with Copics should join up with Kit & Clowder does not matter if your a beginner or advance if you use a different  medium other then Copic. You can join in with her on http://kitandclowder.ning.com/groups/clothing-class








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy