Challenge #31 Book It! over at The East Wind.



Hi all,

I love working with images that I can color with Copic Markers and turn them into creations with extra style & Pazzaz!! 

Facial expressions and hair are my expertise's. 
Love being creative and enjoying the challenge.

I have entered once again! 
 http://theeastwindchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

this time its Challenge #31 Book It! 

I have created her using various craft Items in my stash 
as well as the card & flowers made by hand 

Flower Die & stamp from Heartfelt Creations

Image from The East Wing 

Lucy Loo' Being Lucy - 


Colored with Copics 

Called:  Never judge a book by its cover..


Lucy Loo' Being Lucy - 



Wish me luck


Jane McNally

Comments

maureenjscott said…
Gorgeous project, I love your colouring and layout! Thanks for sharing at The East Wind! mo x

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy