The East Wind - Challenge #33 Ode to nature



Hi all,



The East Wind - Challenge #33 Ode to nature
http://theeastwindchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Recently runners up on their facebook Challenge  That was truly exciting. 
Amazing talented Crafty ladies & Gents out there in Colour world.

I have used https://www.etsy.com The East Wind digital-stamp-aurora-maple-


Using Copic Markers, Stamping & Design Paper 

Thank you in advance for Checking out my blog.



Jane McNally


I am now free from Commitments to Designer &  I now call myself

 "Little miss Freelance".

This week saw the end to Colorist work with a designer I have been with for over a year.
One door closes another one in the future will open, when I'm ready to take on the task, working full time and Running Nannymac Creations & Angelica Soy Candles is a mamoth task & challenge.


It also gives me strength to move out of my comfort zone, A color images that appeal to me and I enjoy.. I have had a lot of bad critics this week of my choice of images I love to play with.  Nearly to the point I was close to hanging up my artistic side of me...

Forever Markers Closes tomorrow 28/6 Forever Jane's 5th Birthday,
Selling markers that I enjoy teaching and working with for over 3 years is costing me dearly and if I kept it going I would loose everything. Seriously it was me a little guy up against Sites that sell this amazing products I could not compete... time to think hard and I will still be using this amazing Copic Markers but not selling them...

Jane




Comments

Gertrude said…
WOW, ich bin begeistert, sooooooo schön
glg Gertrude
DonnaMundinger said…
Truly exquisite in every way. Thanks so much for joining us at TEW. xxD

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy