My latest colouring - Mepxy Markers



Last night  I was on a roll, and decided to Tackle and challenge myself beyond my colorist experience and way into the night when I should be tuck up in bed. Lucky I did not have to go to work so I slept in....

Image from The East Wind 

I have posted this image to display down at Kaisercraft Geelong store... to promote Mepxy Markers.
and Nannymac Creations.. of course....


I have Entered this in the following Challenge over at http://theeastwindchallenge.blogspot.com.au/



Challenge #35 Anything but a card




Jane McNally

Comments

Gertrude said…
WOOOOOOW, wunderschön gemacht
glg Gertrude
DonnaMundinger said…
Such gorgeous coloring, Jane! A great promo piece for those markers. Thanks so much for joining us at TEW. xxD
Granmargaret said…
Lovely work. Congratulations on being one of the designer favourites.
Thank you East Wind DT Team awesome images to work with.

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy