Ready for Milton - Budawang Bazzar



I have been so busy, including mopping up a recent flood. Moving all my stock into my office
I have never seen such a mess...

But still ignore the mess and get down to important business..


I will have a new freshly painted/carpet/tiled Craft Studio. With new furniture & great lighting to commence teaching my art of coloring again.  Restock what was soggy and messy, new shelving t replace the flooded warped ones.. Candle area will be back up and running with kitchen area. (The old kitchen will have a new home).  So I  look forward to many creations being made.. November I hope it will be back up and running..

Here are a few Mix Media Creations Using Kaisercraft Products, Heidi Swapp Minc 
 Images from 
http://theeastwindchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Hand crafted flower die from Heartfelt Creations. 










Cheers Jane 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy