Challenge #42 ~ Movember Mustache - November 1 -10



Challenge #42 ~ Movember Mustache


Movember is close to home... My hubbie was detected with Prostate Cancer  and operated on November 2013
after 1 year of test and medication beyond our finances and worth it.  Hubbie retired and now potters around the house and his man cave... But still full of spirit /Life & love.

I love to colour and create with ATTITUDE My Creations are Keepsake not ordinary and no way they are plain... I have used The East Wind  Lucy Loo Mustache 
Kaisercraft Design  Collection papers
Brick  Mix Media Shimerinz 
Coloured with Copic Markers and  finished with Glitter Glitz. 






Designer Favorite :
Vicky Says:
 I just ADORE the coloring on this and the fabulous layout with this image!!!  Just wonderful

Comments

Bonnie Irvine said…
Fabulous creation, Jane. I always admire your outstanding colouring and the design is unique. There are so many details, wonderful texture, and a fantastic colour scheme. Thanks so much for playing along with our Movember challenge at The East Wind. I always look forward to your entries.
Thank you your words mean alot... And I love to enter and inspire....

Jane

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy