The East Wind - Challenge #43 ~ Layer it on me, baby!

Challenge #43 ~ Layer it on me, baby!



Hi All

Well you know I love a challenge and one thing I like to think outside the square. 

|I'm not in to win!! 
 I just love working with The East Wind beautiful creative images..

Working with 
Mepxy Markers
Kaisercraft Design Collection
Cardstock
shimmerzpaints.

I have created the layer look!! 
Well a bit 3D layer.... 

But love the finish!! 
Shame I cannot take pictures of the shine created with Shimmerinz! and using

CREAMEEZ 
TEXTUREZ are shimmery textural paste type paints that have added texture to them.


Giving that layered effect!! 


Imaged used  MAC0133
https://www.etsy.com/shop/theeastwind














Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy